Saturday, January 28, 2012

Save Me, Your Royal Shine-ness

Howdy friends. Today called for something celebratory, since I just found out I won the audition for principal horn of the Mid-Texas symphony! Wooot. I wanted to stick with OPI Save Me and was interested to see what it would look like over a silver polish. In celebration of my victory, I found and bought a bottle of OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, from the Serena Williams Grand Slam! Summer 2011 collection. Here are two coats of Save Me over two coats of Your Royal Shine-ness.

OPI Save Me, two coats over OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, indoors with flash 
It's so fabulous, I have to show it to you in direct sunlight!
OPI Save Me, two coats over OPI Your Royal Shine-ness, outdoors, direct sunlight
AAAAAAAh!!! I seriously cannot stop staring at my nails. I am like a raccoon! YRS-n has this amazing reflection, and the glitter in Save Me is so wickedly holographic. I highly recommend BOTH of these polishes if you like shiny things.

No comments:

Post a Comment